which web server?

From: Wayne Phillips <wsphillips(at)compuserve(dot)com>
To: Blind(dot)Copy(dot)Receiver(at)compuserve(dot)com
Subject: which web server?
Date: 2004-04-14 23:37:57
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hi all,
I need some help with Win98 configuration. I have pg running on Cygwin
running on Win98. I just found out reading the Apache docs that Apache for
Cygwin won't work on Win98. I want to develop and test my pg based web site
on my Win98 machine. What do I do for a web server? Use a different web
server on Cygwin? Or native Apache for Windows? Or just PWS? Would PWS or
Apache for Windows even be aware of pg running on Cygwin? (I looked into
using native pg on Windows; it won't work on Win98.) I'd appreciate any
help.
Wayne

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: Michal HlavacDate: 2004-04-16 08:22:28