Re: installation/verification of pgtcl libraries

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: "Nolte, Ronald C(dot)" <RONALD(dot)C(dot)NOLTE(at)saic(dot)com>,"'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: installation/verification of pgtcl libraries
Date: 2004-04-10 13:59:20
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
If you just need the libraries, check out

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgtclng/
and
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgtcl/

If you need a full blown version of PostgreSQL then you'll need to either get
a commercial version of PostgreSQL, install Cygwin, or wait until 7.5, which
is when we plan to offer native win32 support standard.

HTH

Robert Treat