Re: pl/perl features

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Nicolas Addington <ntype(at)u(dot)washington(dot)edu>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pl/perl features
Date: 2004-04-10 13:53:29
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

The folks at CommandPrompt have made some noise about developing these
features, and I believe they actually have implemented trigger functionality
in plperl. I am not sure if they are going to contribute thier changes back
to the community or not, but if you were planning on implementing these
features it might be worth talking with them.

Robert Treat