Re: (Fwd) Problems with my code under linux ??

From: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
To: "Lothar Behrens" <lothar(dot)behrens(at)lollisoft(dot)de>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: (Fwd) Problems with my code under linux ??
Date: 2004-04-08 07:25:39
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On Wednesday 07 April 2004 19:58, Lothar Behrens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I simply got no answer. Why ?

Lothar - you need to provide some facts. From your text below:

1. You are using ODBC
2. You are updating something (you don't say what)
You are having a problem (you don't say what)
3. You are using SuSe
You have the latest version of something (you don't say what) from their
website
4. It's not possible to use something (you don't say what) under SuSe.

If you can say exactly what you are having problems with, and any error
messages you get then someone might be able to help.

--
Richard Huxton
Archonet Ltd