Next Meeting -- April 14

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Next Meeting -- April 14
Date: 2004-04-05 22:49:33
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

We will be meeting on April 14th, Tax Day Eve, for a fun talk about how you
can use PL/R to do your amoratization schedules.

Just kidding.

Actually, we'll be meeting a Casa Donde to cover:

-- David Fetter will explain $Dollar Quoting$, a nifty feature of the upcoming
7.5 which will make using strings in PL functions much easier.
-- Fred will show off the new SFPUG web site
-- And as usual Elein & Josh will do the PostgreSQL Community Report.
-- Also, query troubleshooting help is available, but only if you bring an
Explain Analyze!

The meeting will be at Casa Donde in Oakland:
http://casadonde.org
and will start at 7PM.

This time around, I would like to find some kind of take-out food we can
tolerate, as the pot-luck thing does not seem to be getting people fed.
Suggestions?   Beer, at least, should be free ... unless David is out.

PLEASE RSVP so that we can figure out how many people to expect, and arrange
rides from BART if anyone needs them!

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2004-04-06 17:02:25