odbc and mac os x

From: Theodore Petrosky <tedpet5(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: odbc and mac os x
Date: 2004-04-05 12:15:45
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I all the discussions of working with the odbc
release, if anyone can help with creating
documentation on how to compile for OS X, it would
really help.

I don't have the skill set to figure out what the
problem is and am at a loss. I did recieve a binary
from someone so I know it works, but for the life of
me I have not been able to compile it.

I have posted about the problem before but never got
anywhere.

Ted