Blacklist all Windows demons ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-core(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Blacklist all Windows demons ...
Date: 2004-03-30 16:17:22
Lists: pgsql-www

Okay, we just weathered attack #2 ... the domain that is being attacked
has been shut down permanently, but ...

... does anyone know of a way, using javascript or something, detecting
whether a virus scanner is running on a machine connecting to a web site?
Javascript can do everything else, can it do this?

If we could write one that detected no virus checker and pop'd up a big
window on the visitors computer to annoy them into installing one, that
would make the 'Net so much nicer of a place to live *sigh*

----