Need help to access Postgresql from a windows PC using jdbc

From: joe raj <joeinvitesu(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need help to access Postgresql from a windows PC using jdbc
Date: 2004-03-30 08:00:36
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hello,
          Am a student doing a project in postgresql in linux and also a newbie to postgresql. How can i access a table in a linux machine from a windows machine which are connected in a network. If anyone knew this in detail please mail to me which would be of great help to me.

Bye from JOE

Win an evening with the Indian cricket captain: Yahoo! India Promos.

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Andrea AimeDate: 2004-03-30 08:44:42