[FEATURE] Query tool focus

From: ow <oneway_111(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [FEATURE] Query tool focus
Date: 2004-03-26 19:03:46
Lists: pgadmin-support

pgAdmin 1.0.2

Hi,

It'd be great if after switching tasks (using alt+tab) pgAdmin was able to
restore focus to the last used pane. E.g., if I work in Query tool's script
editor, then switch to some other app, then switch back to pgAdmin Query tool
window I need to use mouse to set the focus back to the Query tool's script
editor.

Also, ability to Ctrl+C from "Data Output" tab would be very helpful, even if
it's one field/column.

Minor things but annoying.

Thanks