Conference in Portugal -- Need Speaker

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Conference in Portugal -- Need Speaker
Date: 2004-03-23 16:03:58
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

We've been solicited to send someone to a Software Developer Conference in
Portugal.    The conference will be November 17-18 and will be mixed
Portuguese/English, so either language is OK.

We'd need a European who is a significant contributor to the PG code, and can
speak to an audience of dozens of software developers.   They're particularly
interested in having us speak about why a developer would want to choose
PostgreSQL.

Bruce or I could fly out there, but we're hoping to save the organizers the
plane fare, if there's someone suitable.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

pgsql-advocacy by date