Re: latest wx news

From: Hiroshi Saito <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: latest wx news
Date: 2004-03-18 03:14:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>

> Hi friends,
> I reviewed all patches *except* the notebook_comctl.patch. Hiroshi,
> please have a look at the new snapshot whether it's obsolete by now or
> if we still need it.

Hi Andreas.

I am sleeping sickly from yesterday.:-(
A small virus is very dangerous.!!

Since headache was also left, it is seen now.
It seems that a state is slightly good although seen in view of CVS co.
The problem which a background penetrates is solved.
However, wxNB_BOTTOM was not repaired.*sigh*

Sorry thing is one.
QueryBuilder stopped functioning by WXMSW from my former proposal.:-(
Still, correspondence of GTK is not bright.
Now, this patch is required because of WXMSW.
It seems that it can be operated at least.

Hiroshi Saito

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: David HustaceDate: 2004-03-18 04:32:42