OT: New Office, DSL Providers

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: OT: New Office, DSL Providers
Date: 2004-03-17 18:49:07
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

I'll be signing a lease finally on my new office tommorrow (huzzah!). I have
2 questions for anyone on this list who might be interested:

1) What opinions do people have about DSL providers? I used to think
Speakeasy was #1, but I've read a lot of reports about declining service in
the last year.

2) I will be renting one room of the new suite for $245/month to a subletting
business. If you know any hackers or developers looking to move their
business out of their apartments, and to Hayes street near the Park in the
city, please forward them to me.

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions