updated on news / event feeds.

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: updated on news / event feeds.
Date: 2004-03-14 20:32:58
Lists: pgsql-www

OK, I have them up and running at temporary urls, check them out at
http://www.postgresql.org/pgevents_rdf.php and
http://www.postgresql.org/pgnews_rdf.php

Things I'd like to change before it goes live:

1) Get the db connection information from globals.php rather than code it into
each script.

2) would like the urls to be news.rss and events.rss rather than the above,
not sure if this should really be accomplished in the build scripts?

anywho take a look and lmk if you have any thoughts on the above two items

Robert Treat