Re: Reminder: Meeting Next Week -- RSVP Please

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: fred(at)redhotpenguin(dot)com
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Reminder: Meeting Next Week -- RSVP Please
Date: 2004-03-12 19:41:26
Lists: sfpug

> I'm doing some website tasks this weekend - if the group can chime in
> with some ideas I can make the time to put together a simple page.

Well, I'd like some sort of very simple-minded CMS.   I'd like to be able to
do news about us without html-tagging.  Perhaps a blog?   As long as it runs
on postgresql.

We should also have:
directions & contact info for the 2 common meeting locations (ShareChive and
Casa Donder)
links to our mailing list,, general bits, and techdocs.

If you want to use CSS templates, they are available from the pgweb project:
via anon-CVS.

I'll see about getting hosting set up ...

-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions
 San Francisco