shmdt error

From: Charl van Jaarsveldt <charlvj(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: shmdt error
Date: 2004-03-12 10:19:06
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hello,

When I run postmaster, the first line of the log is
this:
shmdt (0x1330000) failed: Invalid Argument
After that the program goes on and successfully start
the database.
I can then log in using psql, but not with something
else, like pgAdmin.

I did search the mailing list archives and found a
post saying it is because of an old version of ipc (or
something like that). I completely reinstalled cygwin
and postgres and everything related to it, but I still
get this error.

Any suggestion is appreciated, thanx.
Charl

pgsql-cygwin by date