Re: pgFoundry WAS: On pgweb project

From: Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: Re: pgFoundry WAS: On pgweb project
Date: 2004-03-11 13:19:48
Lists: pgsql-www

Dave,

I relaxed the task restrictions so that anyone who is part of a
project can add/edit tasks, this is in addition to the existing ability
for _anyone_ to edit a task that is assigned to them. That way you can
assign tasks to users who are not part of the project and they will be
able to to update the tasks assigned to them.

Please let me know if there are any problems with the changes.

Chris Ryan