pgadmin3 software dependencies?

From: "Vickriz Buenaventuura" <vickr1z(at)operamail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin3 software dependencies?
Date: 2004-03-11 03:32:18
Lists: pgsql-admin
good day to tthe guru..
i already download the wxWindow and pgadmin3 package. but when im innstalling them. its giving me an error of software library dependencies ssush as,, etc..
i did look my directory /usr/lib/ i just got and other aare missing. am i really misssing something? where can  i get these exact version of library files. or where else can i get the full package..?

any help will appreciate.. thanks in advance.

Web-based SMS services available at