BUG #1096: pg_restore cannot restore large objects with other oid columns

From: "PostgreSQL Bugs List" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #1096: pg_restore cannot restore large objects with other oid columns
Date: 2004-03-10 21:56:25
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 1096
Logged by: Janko Richter

Email address: jankorichter(at)yahoo(dot)de

PostgreSQL version: 7.4

Operating system: Linux

columns

Details:

I'm using a database with tsearch2 and large objects.
When I restore the dumped database, pg_restore tries to restore the
functions of tsearch2 as a large object. Some
tsearch functions are stored in tseach2 tables using the oids of the
functions.

It may be better, if pg_restore can skip large objects,
which do not exist. Otherwise, I can't restore the database.