The big MySQL spin

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: The big MySQL spin
Date: 2004-03-11 02:11:44
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

No doubt some of you have seen this by now:

What I find fascinating is how MySQL manages to declare how autocratic they
are, and make it seem like a good thing.

With any other publication, I would try to contact them with a reaction to
this article.   However, NewsFactor does not take feedback; one can't contact
the reporters and the editor(at)newsfactor(dot)com mail address goes straight to /

Thoughts?   Should we just ignore it?

-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions
 San Francisco