Re: pgFoundry WAS: On pgweb project

From: Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgFoundry WAS: On pgweb project
Date: 2004-03-10 16:56:29
Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-www
--- Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net> wrote:
 -- snip --

> even if doesnt fit into the mirroring scheme that doesnt mean it has
> to be
> seperate.... techdocs/advocacy arnt mirrored...  just wondering if
> discussion
> on its development would take place here so everyone is in the
> loop... that
> type of thing...

 -- snip --

    I would say in regards to the CVS issue specifically that there
should be little to no content that should be put into CVS in regard to
the actual site of GForge. The reason I say this is because most to all
of the code should be straight GForge code. The exception to this would
be the files related to the themes and config. Outside of that you are
defeating the purpose of switching to GForge, which is to not have to
develop a project hosting infrastructure.

Chris Ryan