Re: Oracle Dev2000 using PostgreSQL as Database

From: dojie pornea <dojiep(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Oracle Dev2000 using PostgreSQL as Database
Date: 2004-03-09 12:00:56
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I have already download psqlODBC driver and installed
in in Windows 98 machine. I also installed pgAdmin II
and connected successfully. When I launch the Forms
4.5 it connects successfully using
username/password(at)odbc:datasource, the problem is that
when I try to add in Block I can't access with the
tables I've created and no error message appears. I
try to connect using SQL Plus 3.3 and it connects but
error message appeared "error accessing package
DBMS_Application_info", "Install the Oracle Procedural
option", Set APPINFO require Oracle Server 7.2 or
later".
What does it mean? Can you help to solve this problem? Thanks!