Re: New Instance of Variable Not Found in Subplan Bug

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New Instance of Variable Not Found in Subplan Bug
Date: 2004-03-05 20:33:20
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Tom,

> There are several (two or three, I forget) post-7.4.1 fixes that resolve
> bugs that all have that symptom.  I can't tell with this much info
> whether you have a new case or one of the known ones.
>
> I'd suggest pulling the tip of REL7_4_STABLE branch to see if it's
> fixed.

Hmmm ... problem is, per my last e-mail, the bug is not reproducable off of
this particular database instance -- if I copy it to my laptop, the bug goes
away.   And even though it's not a production database, it *is* a production
*server*.   Which means that I can't apply CVS code to it ...

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions