pgaccess diagrams fails to add tables

From: todd runstein <todd_run(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgaccess diagrams fails to add tables
Date: 2004-02-27 20:06:10
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I'm using pgaccess version with
postgresql 7.4.1.  I'm especially interested in
playing with the Diagrams (this is a sticking point
for some of our developers who insist we can't migrate
away from M$ SQL).

The Visual Designer opens up when "New" is selected,
but using the "Add table" dropdown results in an
error.  The first error is "ERROR: invalid name
syntax".  Clicking OK brings up the second error:
"Table '"public"."mytable"' not found."  This seems to
be the case on every table in every database.

Any help is appreciated!

The only "dumb question" is the one you were too afraid to ask.

Check out RouteRuler - Free software for runners, cyclists, walkers, etc.

Do you Yahoo!?

pgsql-interfaces by date