Re: Upgraded Site..any news ?

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: David Costa <geeks(at)dotgeek(dot)org>
Cc: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Upgraded Site..any news ?
Date: 2004-02-27 19:02:21
Lists: pgsql-www

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, David Costa wrote:

> Then they might consider adding caps or making it a bit more appealing.
> Some ideas
> (just thinking loud, I am not saying that what is there now is not
> good..)
> It could be worth to outsource it, as apache does with jinx
> http://www.jinxhackwear.com/scripts/products.asp?affid=16&catID=-1
> We could also add some Donation buttons/links like apache does. It
> would be fairly simple via paypal and I think people would do that.
> At least, I will ;)

I think it was Jinx that Robert was looking at ... I had also looked at
Cafeexpress(sp?), which is another one that does it ... the conversation
that Robert and I had about it kinda died when I think we both got busy,
but the nice thing about doing it through either of those is they have *a
helluva lot* of selection, without us having the major overhead of getting
stuff pre-printed and hoping it will go ...

Robert, any status on that side of things?

----