simple make check failures

From: Jonathan Scott <jwscott(at)vanten(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: simple make check failures
Date: 2004-02-26 03:03:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This is my first post to the dev list, so please be gentle. ;)

When using the current head of pgsql, I find four errors when running "make check". They are all of the same nature, basically that the expected.out file has "syntax error", where as psql is saying "parse error".

I have included the cvs diff of the changes I made. Please feel free to let me know where I have gone wrong, or to tell me "thanks!" in the case I just happen to be on the right track. ;)

Jonathan Scott

--
Jonathan Scott, Programmer, Vanten K.K.
jwscott(at)vanten(dot)com Tel: 03-5919-0266

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgsql.HEAD.cvs.diff.log application/octet-stream 7.2 KB