We are providing database solutions in postgreSQL...
Now using PostgreSQL 7.3. It is performing well.
But Now we have some enterprice level requirements.
One of Our requirement is to provide a distributed solution in PostgreSQL.
The questions are...
1. Is it posible to provide a distributed solution in PostgreSQL.
2. Does PostgreSQL Support distributed transactions.
3. If not does it included in the next release. Or when will be the distributed version of postgreSQL available.
4. Is there a replication solution availbale for postgreSQL.
5. Does postgreSQL support 2 phase commit and Distributed transaction standards.
6. Is there a transaction manager(or co-ordinater) available for postgreSQL.
7. Can we use MTS (Microsot Transaction Server) wtih postgreSQL.
8. Does postgreSQL support Load balancing and all other enterprice features.
Can we expect these features in the next version..
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard - Read only the mail you want.
pgsql-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Jan Wieck||Date: 2004-02-24 11:08:36|
|Subject: Re: bgwriter never dies|
|Previous:||From: Thomas Hallgren||Date: 2004-02-24 07:57:10|
|Subject: Re: Pl/Java - next step?|
pgsql-sql by date
|Next:||From: Martin Langhoff||Date: 2004-02-24 10:47:48|
|Subject: Re: BUG #1083: Insert query reordering interacts badly with|
|Previous:||From: Tom Lane||Date: 2004-02-24 06:51:55|
|Subject: Re: BUG #1083: Insert query reordering interacts badly with NEXTVAL()/CURRVAL() |