Re: wxWidgets?

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: wxWidgets?
Date: 2004-02-23 20:45:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
> There was harsh discussion about the openness of that project, and I
> wasn't the quitest about that. I suggested to rename to wxJulian, but he
> decided to use wxWidgets(Yes this doesn't read as 'the community elected
> that name')

"wxWidget" is part of the secret code which allows the Queen to buy a hot
pizza and get it delivered by 007 in person.  The first "w" means small, the
second "W" means "hot pizza".

"wxJulian" is already the code which triggers the lauch of nuclear missiles.
By not choosing it, Julian saved the world and we should be greateful to him.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel