Re: tcl on gborg

From: Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: tcl on gborg
Date: 2004-02-23 15:35:36
Lists: pgsql-interfaces pgsql-www

> As an aside I plan on mentioning the rss feed in this week weekly
> news,
> Chris, perhaps in the "latest news" heading you can add a link for
> "rss".
>
> Robert Treat

That's a good idea, I hadn't though about doing that. I was
planning on adding a link somewhere as well about the rss news link
however I am unsure what would be best location/presentation for such
an item. Does anyone have any ?professional/experienced? suggestions as
to what the best method would be?

Chris Ryan