Compiling pl/pgsql functions

From: "Rodrigo Sakai" <rodrigo(at)2bfree(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Compiling pl/pgsql functions
Date: 2004-02-19 12:44:12
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi, I'm responsable for the database here in the company, and I like to know if is there a way to compile my pl/pgsql functions, its not a performance problem, it is more a security problem, i don like to have somebody looking into my codes and see the company rules.
Is there a way to do that, or the only way is writting my functions in C??????

Thanks for any help and regards to all!!!

Rodrigo Sakai
Database Programmer
rodrigo(at)2bfree(dot)com(dot)br
http://www.2bfree.com.br