Compiling pl/pgsql functions

From: "Rodrigo Sakai" <rodrigo(at)2bfree(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Compiling pl/pgsql functions
Date: 2004-02-19 12:44:12
Lists: pgsql-sql
   Hi, I'm responsable for the database here in the company, and I like to know if is there a way to compile my pl/pgsql functions, its not a performance problem, it is more a security problem, i don like to have somebody looking into my codes and see the company rules.
  Is there a way to do that, or the only way is writting my functions in C??????

  Thanks for any help and regards to all!!!

Rodrigo Sakai
Database Programmer
rodrigo(at)2bfree(dot)com(dot)br
http://www.2bfree.com.br
Tel:  (55) (11) 5083-5577
Fax: (55) (11) 5549-3598

pgsql-sql by date

Next:From: Viorel DragomirDate: 2004-02-19 14:01:48