Re: March Meeting?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Craig Addleman <CraigA(at)SHARECHIVE(dot)com>, sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: March Meeting?
Date: 2004-02-19 20:59:53
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

OK, so who's up for a March meeting at ShareChive in SF?

Meeting: Wednesday, March 17th

Topics: Current development in PostgreSQL 7.5.
Query Troubleshooting (as always!)
OSCON, Linux World Expo
and ???

Craig, maybe you could demo some of your company's products?

Food & meeting space donated by ShareChive, if the date works for Craig.
Directions to come.

Please respond so that I know we have a quorum for the meeting.

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions