Re: Feeds Integration

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Feeds Integration
Date: 2004-02-19 17:55:17
Lists: pgsql-www

David,

> I plan to move forward with a gborg and events feed. This as a nice
> addition of the existing one (beta version on dotgeek.org).

If it makes any difference, we are currently discussing the possibility of a
gradual migration from GBorg to GForge. More discussion to come on -hackers
and this list later.

Second, we have a reason to want to *import* and RSS feed.
Opensourcexperts.com is ready to do PostgreSQL job listings, and they will
publish them to us via RSS. Can you help with this once you're done with
our RSS export?

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions