Re: [pgsql-advocacy] News Feed: PHP/Postgresql Advocacy

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: David Costa <geeks(at)dotgeek(dot)org>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Marc G(dot)Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>,"Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] News Feed: PHP/Postgresql Advocacy
Date: 2004-02-17 03:45:12
Lists: pgsql-advocacypgsql-www
Wow, very cool David.  This is something we have talked about having before,
and we seem so close now I think we need to find a way to make it happen.
David, I noticed your news feed points to us19 rather than the main server...
just curious if there was any reason why?  I am thinking if we could set up we could make that a public news feed that folks
could pull from.  It would also be included in the mirror system if someone
needed to pull a local feed (though it would be slightly delayed).   The only
question I would have is how does this fit in with the web code rewrite /
translation stuff?

Robert Treat