Re: How To Connect to another Database inside a plpgsql function

From: Gezeala 'Eyah' Bacuño II <gezeala25(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Manuel Cabido <manny(at)tinago(dot)msuiit(dot)edu(dot)ph>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How To Connect to another Database inside a plpgsql function
Date: 2004-02-16 01:50:54
Lists: pgsql-php

Sir, I would really appreciate it if you can please expound more on how to issue a "connect" inside a plpgsql function??

Daghang Salamat sa iyong prompt reply..

I apologize for the late reply kase wala kaming work last saturday.

BTW, I'm not that good in bisaya that's why combination ng bisaya, tagalog and english ang reply ko ;)

Manuel Cabido <manny(at)tinago(dot)msuiit(dot)edu(dot)ph> wrote:
Hi Eyah,

Try daw ug issue ug "connect" to db2 within your procedure in db1.

Manny

Marie Gezeala M. Bacuño II
IS Department
Muramoto Audio-Visual Phils., Inc.
MEPZ1, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines 6015

The person with the ultimate cachinnation possesses, thereby, the optimal cachinnation.