Bug: BIGINT problem

From: Georgi Kolev <geo_kolev(at)mail(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug: BIGINT problem
Date: 2004-02-15 14:39:07
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I have a problem when I try to compile the driver with unixODBC with BIGINT
support. Standard compilation version gives ver 2.50. On BIGINT table column
it returns result type as varchar().
To change to ver 3.51 I add on the top of config.h (after
making ./configure !!):
#define ODBCVER 0x0351
#define WIN32_FOO 1

On line 1136 change WIN32 to WIN32_FOO:
#if (ODBCVER >= 0x0300) && defined(ODBCINT64)
#ifdef WIN32_FOO
case SQL_C_SBIGINT:

It works, but I would be grateful if someone could propose better solution
because I realize that this is a hack and not quite good.

Best Regards,
Georgi Kolev