Re: Installing Postres support in PHP

From: Kenny Drobnack <kenny(at)jumpline(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Installing Postres support in PHP
Date: 2004-02-13 21:17:54
Lists: pgsql-admin

Most RPM installs of PHP and postgresql I have seen have a RPM of PHP and then another RPM that provides PHP with a PostgreSQL plugin, so you may want to look into that first.

If you want to install PostgreSQL from RPM, and PHP from source, the .h files are in the postgresql-devel rpm's, which are split off from the rest of the postgresql rpm's.

Also, I believe that all three of these packages have RPM .spec files, which let you build your own RPM's from source.

--
Kenny