Re: support for printing/exporting xml

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Brian Moore <brianmooreca(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: support for printing/exporting xml
Date: 2004-02-12 17:03:59
Lists: pgsql-patches
I assume the group agreed that adding XML to libpq was the way to handle
XML, with a hook in psql to call it.

I also see this copyright on one of the files:

+ * Hash Table Data Type
+ * Copyright (C) 1997 Kaz Kylheku <kaz(at)ashi(dot)footprints(dot)net>
+ *
+ * Free Software License:
+ *
+ * All rights are reserved by the author, with the following exceptions:
+ * Permission is granted to freely reproduce and distribute this software,
+ * possibly in exchange for a fee, provided that this copyright notice appears
+ * intact. Permission is also granted to adapt this software to produce
+ * derivative works, as long as the modified versions carry this copyright
+ * notice and additional notices stating that the work has been modified.
+ * This source code may be translated into executable form and incorporated
+ * into proprietary software; there is no requirement for such software to
+ * contain a copyright notice related to this source.
+ *

I assume this copyright is compatible with our BSD copyright.