Feedback from users

From: Ângelo Marcos Rigo <angelo_rigo(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Feedback from users
Date: 2004-02-11 15:53:40
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi!

I am just passing some features request from some
users here in Brasil.

- Pgadmin has some sort of treeview from the databases
objects, like: views, functions, users, tables,
relations between tables?

- When i do create a new user the password field shows
what i am typing can it show asterisks instead?

I this kind of message belongs to another list please
let me know.

Best regards

=====
Ângelo Marcos Rigo
AMR Informática
(51) 3348 0870
Rua Pe. Alois Kades 400/210
Porto Alegre /RS/Brasil
http://amr.freezope.org
angelo_rigo(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br

Yahoo! GeoCities: 15MB de espaço grátis para criar seu web site!
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/

pgadmin-hackers by date