March Meeting?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: March Meeting?
Date: 2004-02-05 18:44:12
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

I'd like to have a meeting in the first 2 weeks of March in San Francisco.
Location TBA, but downtown somewhere.

Topic is also TBA.   Requests are welcome; in our little group there are some
very talented people and I think we could present on quite a bit.

Since we now have enough people to reliably fill a regular meeting, my
suggestion is that we go back to our proposed schedule when we started
SF-PUG, which is:

Second Wednesday of each odd-numbered month in San Francisco, and
Second Tuesday of each even-numbered month in Berkeley or Oakland.

Questions:

-- Do people want to go to a meeting every month, or is that too frequent?
-- If we did one meeting a year in the South Bay, who would go?
-- Does anyone know a nice company that might buy food for us?
-- Is the Tuesday/Wednesday schedule still optimal, or would people prefer
only Wednesdays or Wednesday/Thursday or Tuesday/Thursday?

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

sfpug by date

Next:From: Craig AddlemanDate: 2004-02-07 05:19:03