Re: Creating 'global' functions.

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: Matthew Jones <jonespm(at)engin(dot)umd(dot)umich(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Creating 'global' functions.
Date: 2004-01-31 18:33:21
Lists: pgsql-general

If you know about these functions before
you create your databases, install them into
template1. Then all subsequently created databases
will have them.

If the databases already exist, you need to do what you did.

--elein
elein(at)varlena(dot)com Varlena, LLC www.varlena.com

PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/
Its a doggy dog world out there.