pg_dump: procedural language for function fun_update_tptype_master not found

From: yogesh selukar <yselukar007(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_dump: procedural language for function fun_update_tptype_master not found
Date: 2004-01-30 13:00:20
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Hello Sir !
I am using postgresql from last six months. It's running fine. I have no problem with the database.But from last few days i am getting the Error while using the pg_dump to dump the data from my database . the error is given bellow.

pg_dump: procedural language for function fun_update_tptype_master not found

Waiting for positive response from your side.

Regards,
Yogesh.