Setting up ODBC interface

From: Zbynek Houska <zbynh(at)seznam(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Setting up ODBC interface
Date: 2004-01-29 21:38:14
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Dear gurus,

is there any step by step guide how to set up ODBC for PostgreSQL? I use
Apache+PHP+PostgreSQL(unixODBC). Unfortunately I can't use GUI for
unixODBC to set it up.
I use FreeBSD 4.9-STABLE, PHP is build with unixODBC support, PostgreSQL as
well.
Any help will be appreciated.

Zbynek
--
You or I must yield up his life to Ahrimanes.  I would rather it were
you.  I should have no hesitation in sacrificing my own life to spare

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Jan NovakDate: 2004-01-30 01:01:08