No Database Drivers

From: Susemail <susemail(at)hawaii(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: sql ledger <sql-ledger-users(at)sql-ledger(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: No Database Drivers
Date: 2004-01-30 05:28:47
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm trying to get sql-ledger up and running.

(I sent some earlier email's but I can't tell if they were received because
I'm note receiving any posts from this list in my mailbox even though I am
subscribed. I sent an email to the listmaster but it was returned.)

So I deleted /sql-ledger and ran setup.pl again:

Even though http://localhost/index.html.en works now,
http://localhost/sql-ledger/admin.pl now gives this error:

Error!
No Database Drivers available!