Re: Need to delete directory

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need to delete directory
Date: 2004-01-28 16:59:33
Lists: pgsql-www
Robert,

> Josh, some of the info in their is possibly useful for postgresql users,
> should we try to salvage it in some fasion? have you spoken with Mark
> about any of this?

What?    The Oracle 9i installation guide?  ;-)

Seriously, Benchw has its own home page, and I find it a bit problematic to
have tutorials for other database systems on Techdocs.  And there's nothing
else on there.   I'd be happy to host a home page for Benchw, but not for the
rest ....

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions