Re: reverse lookup fail

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: reverse lookup fail
Date: 2004-01-28 02:12:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

looking into it ... seems somewhere upstream changed their DNS config to
not pull our reverse information ... just had someone else point it out to
me as well :(

I've removed the jp relay temporarily, since it is failing, and hope to
have it resolved within the next 24hrs ...

Thanks ...

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:

> Hi,
> We have serious problems past 4 days in receiving mail lists from
> Subscribers living in the jp domain are receiving via
> a relay host named (this is an authorized relay
> host for jp domain, and this configuration has been approved by Marc).
> After checking the log on, it turns out that
> reverse look up for has been failed and this make it
> impossible to receive those mails from
> Anyone can take care of this problem?
> --
> Tatsuo Ishii

Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (