Re: [GENERAL] Looking for mail relays ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Looking for mail relays ...
Date: 2004-01-27 20:16:40
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-general

Appendum to this ... to do mail relaying for this, there is nothing
specially that has to be installed on your server, it is just a simple
configuration change depending on your MTA ...

For instance, with sendmail, you add a line similar to:

200.46.204.71 RELAY

to your access file

With postfix, you add 200.46.204.71 to your relay_domains entry in main.cf

----