Important OSCON update

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Important OSCON update
Date: 2004-01-27 23:07:57
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Folks,

For those submitting to OSCON: O'Reilly has told me that they want only 2
tutorials and 6 presentations from us! Really!

Which means that as many people who can change their tutorial to a
presentation before submitting it as possible, please do. I will be
submitting only one presentation to avoid "bumping" other people from the
community.

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions