Why not (OID) in JDeveloper10g?

From: rdgmus <info(at)rdg-software(dot)it>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Why not (OID) in JDeveloper10g?
Date: 2004-01-27 11:59:37
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello!,
Using JDeveloper10g (ORACLE) I can connect to PostgreSQL database
on local machine;
BUT! when trying to open informations on table structure, I receive this ERROR
MESSAGE
See image attached!

and I'can't access table structure informations (I.E. ftable.fields list)!

This is what says Oracle about this same error on his help on line into
JDeveloper10g.
Cause: A database failure occurred while trying to generate an object ID (OID)
and object reference (REF). When a new row is created on an entity which maps
to an Oracle object table, an OID and REF for the new row are generated. This
executes a SQL statement like select a.oid, make_ref(, a.oid) ... Somehow,
this statement is failing. Action: Check the following: Are you using the
right version of Oracle database? Is the table in question an object table?
This error normally carries a detail exception from the database, which will
give further information about the database failure. Take a look at the
detail exception and address the database problem.
Do anyone knows why this happen?, is it possible to correct already the
problem?, or anyone does encountered the same problem?
--
Roberto Della Grotta

Attachment Content-Type Size
image/jpeg 13.5 KB