From: "Nellian" <nellian(at)mindbrook(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2004-01-26 19:06:05
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Im facing a problem in connecting Postgresql to Powerbuilder application. I
have an application (multi-tiered) developed in Powerbuilder 5.0 and this
application is running on a windows NT server and was designed to work with
oracle. Now Im migrating this application to work with Postgresql (The
database running on a linux machine). I downloaded the postgresql odbc
drivers from postgresql website. When I set the ini file concerning the
Powerbuilder application to look into the data source created for the
postgres database, 2 things happen. I get connected into the database. But I
dont see any objects (tables,views etc..).
Has any one faced this issue? Can any one give me a solution to this

  • Re: at 2004-01-27 17:38:16 from Richard Huxton

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: jwsackstederDate: 2004-01-26 19:59:27