Re: Status: OSCON organization

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Andrew Sullivan <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>,pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca, janwieck(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subject: Re: Status: OSCON organization
Date: 2004-01-22 19:06:45
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Elein,

> I'm not sure that Jan can do a tutorial on the actual replication
> system --

(Jan, please correct me if any of the below is wrong)

Jan's not going to do this; I had a talk with him on the phone.   He doesn't
want to do any presentations on Slony-I until he has a working version, which
will probably not be before OSCON.    And he doesn't want to commit to doing
a presentation on ARC/BGWriter either.

Right now, he's not committed to attending.   Maybe we'll see him there, maybe
not.

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions