Tables/Columns in upper-case?

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Tables/Columns in upper-case?
Date: 2004-01-21 22:54:48
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Greetings,

  Using the ODBC drivers under Windows 2000 and Access I've managed to
  'export' a table from Access to Postgres.  That's all well and good,
  however, when the table shows up in Postgres it's all *uppercase* for
  the name, and for all of the columns.  This is a rather large problem
  when everything I do in psql ends up in lowercase.  Shouldn't the ODBC
  driver be changing it all to lowercase, or the Postgresql server doing
  it or something?

  This is a rather annoying problem, unfortuantely.  Any suggestions?
  It's the stable non-unicode driver.

  	Thanks,

		Stephen

pgsql-odbc by date